“Biomolecules and Bioanalytics Core Facility” (BBCF) provides to the life science community access to preparative and analytical methods for biomolecules.
Labs and spectrometers can be used independently after initial (safety-) instructions.
Basic / Preparative methods
- Insect cell culture lab
- Preparative Ultracentrifuge (Optima LE-80K, Beckman)
- Long term cryo storage of biological samples (Biosafe 420, Cryotherm)
- Biomolecular Crystallography (Bruker Microstar H, MAR 345 Image Plate)
- Absorption Spectroscopy (Cary 300, Varian)
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy (F-4500, Hitachi)
- Dynamic light-scattering (Zetasizer Nano, Malvern)
- Nanoparticle Tracking (Nanosight LM10, Malvern)
- Surface Plasmon Resonance Spectroscopy (T200, Biacore)
- Nano Differential Scanning Fluorimetry (Prometheus NT.48, Nanotemper)
- Microscale Thermophoresis (Monolith NT.115, Nanotemper)
Further information for resources can be found on OpenIRIS (methods are linked to OpenIRIS)
Suggestions for additional methods are always welcome